Equipping & Refurbishment Products and Services for Medical Installations
Room Planning & Design Solutions for Surgeries, Medical Rooms and Hospital Wards
If you are planning a new treatment, consultation or medical room or refurbishing an existing one, we can provide the complete service. Our room planning and design solutions provide the following benefits:
- Initial no obligation consultation at your premises to discuss and fully understand your requirements.
- Many examples of previous medical installation work - Please browse the case studies by using the links at the left hand side of this page to get an initial overview.
- Production of 2D scale plans & 3D room models using the latest CAD software. (see below)
- Complete project management from inception through to completion of your medical installation project.
- Plans can be modified until an optimum solution is achieved.
- The ability to accommodate existing medical furniture and equipment into your new room design.
- We take into account the latest NHS advice on design and layouts for healthcare premises. Click here to view Space For Health Website
- Advice on infection control, hygiene and cleaning including the use of correct materials and finishes as it applies to your refit or new installation.
- Advice on the choice of medical-grade work surfaces including solid surfaces from LG HI-MACS® and Corian®, Encore®
- Advise, supply and fitting of clinical sinks and taps compliant with HTM64 including Integrated Plumbing Systems (IPS)
- A wide choice of co-ordinating finishes and colours across our medical furniture ranges.
- Co-ordinating administration furniture including desks, hygienic chairs and stools, and storage solutions.
- Use of anti-bacterial finishes on medical consultation chairs and patient seating
- A supply only service if the project is to be managed by a third party contractor or installer.
Our team of professional fitters can install your new medical furniture anywhere in the UK. They are trained, security checked and experienced in working in Healthcare premises. We can organise the work to minimise the disruption to your premises. Please contact us for further details or to request a quotation.
Equipping Solutions for Medical Installations
- Working with existing specifications we can draw from our experience to provide competitively priced equipping solutions for medical installations in new build and refurbished buildings.
- We can not only supply our own medical furniture but can competitively provide equipment such as Pharmacy Fridges, Medical Lighting, Disposable Curtains, Specialist Plinths and Couches etc. leaving the customer with only one supplier, reduced procurement, reduced management and confidence they are dealing with an expert.
- Sunflower Medical has extensive experience in the supply and commissioning of preconfigured treatment room furniture packages. The rooms can be delivered on specific days, all equipment positioned / installed and packaging removed.
Working with Architects
- Sunflower Medical has extensive experience in working with Architects on new build and refurbishment projects in hospitals, doctors' surgeries, medical and health centres. We talk your language and would be very happy to become involved in any project current or in the future. Whilst our standard range of medical cabinets is extensive, our non-standard range is massive so if you cannot find the design solution you require please feel free to get in touch to discuss your project.