Natural Look Clinic
Sunflower Medical were contacted by Dr Nazar KazzaziThe conversion of a previous NHS building to a contemporary private cosmetic clinic specialising in plastic surgery, involving a complete renovation and provision of a operating theatre, preparation and recovery rooms, clean and dirty utility, and staff facilities including a disabled toilet area and a GP roomconsultation rooms and reception area.
Sunflower designed and presented room plans. These designs were passed via CQC for comment before Dr Kazzazi gave Sunflower the contract.
Sunflower used Health Building Note00-03, HBN00-09 and HBN00-10 Part A, B, C as guidance combined with the relevant Health Technical Memorandum Standards, including HTM61 and HTM64.
The conversion included liaison with Fire Depts, Alarm Companies, Building Contractors, Electricians as well as project management of the fitting using Sunflower employees. The end result is a modern, efficient and easy to clean environment for Dr Kazzazi's procedures and his business.
- The facility was a worn out ex hospital building.
- All the floors were carpet.
- All the walls were wood chip.
- The electrical wiring was inadequate.
- The alarm was un-reliable.
- The upstairs needed completely taking back to a blank canvass.
- All existing furniture was inadequate.
- Sunflower provided a new treatment room complete with "day surgery" operating table.
- The flooring for the building is now vinyl, coved, capped and welded. As per HBN00-10 Part A Flooring. (formerly HTM61)
- A new ceiling was created in the treatment room including anti-bacterial medical grade surfaces.
- A scrub sink was provided as per HBN00-10 Part C Sanitary assemblies.
- A ceiling mounted examination light was provided in the treatment room.
- Windows were either frosted or new vertical cleanable blinds were fitted throughout the facility.
- Recovery rooms were created including tea and coffee facilities, TV's and recovery couches plus emergency pull cords.
- A clean and a dirty utility was created to service the treatment room. HTM63 cabinets were boxed to the ceiling to reduce dust collection
- A new DDA compliant toilet facility was created including emergency pull cord.
- The facility passed its CQC audit with no improvement required.
Working closely with many of the leading healthcare groups and private individuals we have extended our knowledge and expertise gained from other healthcare environments into private clinics.
Many Sunflower Medical Products are on Contract with NHS Supply Chain on:
Contract No: FAG: 15887 OJEU 2014/S 198-349358
Contracted to NHS Shared Business Services for the supply of Medical Furniture:
Contract No: SBS/16/SB/TPB/9050/12 OJEU 2016/S 174-312172
Get in touch now for a Sunflower Medical Product Range Catalogue or to discuss our products and services.
Click here to download our "Interior Solutions For Healthcare Catalogue" https://www.sunflowermedical.co.uk/storage/app/med...
Testimonial "Sunflower Medical designed and implemented a new layout and working environment for me to consult and undertake cosmetic surgical procedures. I am delighted with the outcome, implemented on time and to budget". Dr Kazzazi Natural Look Clinic – Doncaster