Fixed Height Reclining Treatment Chair - 4 Locking Castors [SUN-TREA2]
The new Fixed Height Reclining Treatment Chair has been designed using our extensive knowledge to provide a trusted, ergonomic design providing comfort to the patient and comfortable patient positioning for the clinician.
- Fixed height seat (50cm)
- Maximum user weight 225kg (35 stone)
- 50mm locking castors for stability & easy movement
- Split leg design for leg positioning
- Luxury 60mm thick padded upholstery for comfort
- Self locking gas assisted back & foot rest sections
- Two adjustable/removable padded arm supports as standard
- Hoist Clearance 125mm
- In emergency situations for patient recovery chair goes head down -10º & foot up +10º
- Anti-bacterial CQC compliant vinyl upholstery with gussets between the sections allowing easy cleaning
- Paper roll holder as standard
- 2 year warranty on all moving components.
Upholstery & Colours
Choice of 13 Vinyl - Anti Bacterial Colours
You may also like...
"Thank you for the spectacular change from dowdy old consultation room to a bright modern treatment room. The transformation was executed extremely well from planning to implementation. The installation team were tidy, considerate and swift. Any issues discovered were sorted out efficiently and with full consultation. The outcome is a lovely room that the nursing team enjoy working in, thank you again". Alex Kimber – Practice Manager, Bute House Surgery
“I commissioned Sunflower Medical to do my new premesis which was bigger than before. I contacted them again as they did my previous theatre set up as well. I run a very busy hair transplant clinic based in Manchester. I was contacted by Danielle from Sunflower Medical who visited my new site, drew a plan and then created a very innovative and beautiful theatre. However this time round I wanted her to design 3 theatres as I was expanding my business. I have to say there service was outstanding and every small detail was looked into. When CQC visited the new theatres they very impressed. So keep up the good and innovative work with brilliant customer service”. Dr Asim Shahmalak - Crown Clinic
"Sunflower took the time to understand what we required whilst taking into consideration the staff actually using these rooms daily. A full site survey was undertaken by the Project Manager and drawings enabled us to visualise what the new units would look like ensuring we were all happy prior to works. The nurses and medical staff are delighted with the improved changes we now have – making their lives so much easier for storage , organisation , auditing and speed, thank you sunflower!". Enzino Napoli - Facilities Engineer - Spire Hospital, Halifax