Fixed Height Reclining Treatment Chair - 4 Locking Castors [SUN-TREA2]
The new Fixed Height Reclining Treatment Chair has been designed using our extensive knowledge to provide a trusted, ergonomic design providing comfort to the patient and comfortable patient positioning for the clinician.
- Fixed height seat (50cm)
- Maximum user weight 225kg (35 stone)
- 50mm locking castors for stability & easy movement
- Split leg design for leg positioning
- Luxury 60mm thick padded upholstery for comfort
- Self locking gas assisted back & foot rest sections
- Two adjustable/removable padded arm supports as standard
- Hoist Clearance 125mm
- In emergency situations for patient recovery chair goes head down -10º & foot up +10º
- Anti-bacterial CQC compliant vinyl upholstery with gussets between the sections allowing easy cleaning
- Paper roll holder as standard
- 2 year warranty on all moving components.
Upholstery & Colours
Choice of 15 Vinyl - Anti Bacterial Colours
You may also like...
"Hi , just wanted to say thank you . We are very pleased with how the work was undertaken and the finished article". Kemi Oyemade – Head of Healthcare, HMP
"Sunflower Medical designed and implemented a new layout and working environment for me to consult and undertake cosmetic surgical procedures. I am delighted with the outcome, implemented on time and to budget". Dr Kazzazi Natural Look Clinic – Doncaster
"Project Management & Fitters extremely knowledgeable, professional & deliver to a high to standard. Sunflower was excellent, with a willingness to adapt & overcome potential onsite problems by producing bespoke ideas & designs. I wasn’t surprised with the actual units & quality of materials giving a excellent complete product, what did surprise me was the installation, the fitters eye for detail & the little commitment to hand finishes. Quite clearly displaying pride in their work" Kevin Cassidy - Custodial Contracts Co-ordinator - HMP Hatfield Lakes - Doncaster