Fixed Height Reclining Treatment Chair - 4 Locking Castors [SUN-TREA2]
The new Fixed Height Reclining Treatment Chair has been designed using our extensive knowledge to provide a trusted, ergonomic design providing comfort to the patient and comfortable patient positioning for the clinician.
- Fixed height seat (50cm)
- Maximum user weight 225kg (35 stone)
- 50mm locking castors for stability & easy movement
- Split leg design for leg positioning
- Luxury 60mm thick padded upholstery for comfort
- Self locking gas assisted back & foot rest sections
- Two adjustable/removable padded arm supports as standard
- Hoist Clearance 125mm
- In emergency situations for patient recovery chair goes head down -10º & foot up +10º
- Anti-bacterial CQC compliant vinyl upholstery with gussets between the sections allowing easy cleaning
- Paper roll holder as standard
- 2 year warranty on all moving components.
Upholstery & Colours
Choice of 15 Vinyl - Anti Bacterial Colours
You may also like...
"I found dealings with Sunflower easy and straightforward and got efficient answers to any questions/queries I raised. The workmen on site were excellent, keeping me up to speed with progress and cleaning up etc when the work was done. The finished product was exactly as the specification and when we contacted to ask a new fixed lamp to be moved from where it was installed the workmen came back within 24hours of the request to move it". Gareth Whiles – Practice Manager, Yeadon Tarn Surgery
"Sunflower Medical designed and implemented a new layout and working environment for me to consult and undertake cosmetic surgical procedures. I am delighted with the outcome, implemented on time and to budget". Dr Kazzazi Natural Look Clinic – Doncaster
“I commissioned Sunflower Medical to do my new premesis which was bigger than before. I contacted them again as they did my previous theatre set up as well. I run a very busy hair transplant clinic based in Manchester. I was contacted by Danielle from Sunflower Medical who visited my new site, drew a plan and then created a very innovative and beautiful theatre. However this time round I wanted her to design 3 theatres as I was expanding my business. I have to say there service was outstanding and every small detail was looked into. When CQC visited the new theatres they very impressed. So keep up the good and innovative work with brilliant customer service”. Dr Asim Shahmalak - Crown Clinic