Specialist Couch, 1 Drawerline Unit & 1 Drawer Pack [Sun-CS3B]
Our Range of Specialist Treatment Couch Systems are the most versatile solution available for today's healthcare professionals. Choose from two different cabinet combinations, five contemporary finishes, and 14 NEW upholstery colours, with anti-bacterial additive helping to reduce MRSA and other bacteria. These treatment couches are ideal for use in all medical environments including GP surgeries, hospitals, first aid rooms and healthcare centres.
- 4 cabinet finishes
- Maximum user weight 165kg (26st.)
- Multi-position self locking adjustable dual backrest/footrest (on 3 section model)
- 2 Layer/density foam for support & comfort
- Luxury 65mm deep contoured upholstery
- Anti-bacterial/anti-microbial vinyl
- Paper roll holder supplied as standard
- 2 Pull-out work surfaces
- Cupboards include pull-out work surface and basket, shelf and lock
- Locking doors supplied with 2 keys
- Durable silver epoxy coated frame
- Cabinets supplied fully assembled
- Easy clean design and materials
- 3 Year warranty on all moving components
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- CE Marked
Upholstery & Colours
Choice of 15 Vinyl - Anti Bacterial Colours
You may also like...
"Sunflower Medical designed and implemented a new layout and working environment for me to consult and undertake cosmetic surgical procedures. I am delighted with the outcome, implemented on time and to budget".
“I commissioned Sunflower Medical to do my new premesis which was bigger than before. I contacted them again as they did my previous theatre set up as well. I run a very busy hair transplant clinic based in Manchester. I was contacted by Danielle from Sunflower Medical who visited my new site, drew a plan and then created a very innovative and beautiful theatre. However this time round I wanted her to design 3 theatres as I was expanding my business. I have to say there service was outstanding and every small detail was looked into. When CQC visited the new theatres they very impressed. So keep up the good and innovative work with brilliant customer service”
Sunflower took the time to understand what we required whilst taking into consideration the staff actually using these rooms daily. A full site survey was undertaken by the Project Manager and drawings enabled us to visualise what the new units would look like ensuring we were all happy prior to works. The nurses and medical staff are delighted with the improved changes we now have – making their lives so much easier for storage , organisation , auditing and speed.” Thank you Sunflower!