Specialist Couch, 1 Drawerline Unit & 1 Drawer Pack [Sun-CS3B]
Our Range of Specialist Treatment Couch Systems are the most versatile solution available for today's healthcare professionals. Choose from two different cabinet combinations, five contemporary finishes, and 14 NEW upholstery colours, with anti-bacterial additive helping to reduce MRSA and other bacteria. These treatment couches are ideal for use in all medical environments including GP surgeries, hospitals, first aid rooms and healthcare centres.
- 4 cabinet finishes
- Maximum user weight 165kg (26st.)
- Multi-position self locking adjustable dual backrest/footrest (on 3 section model)
- 2 Layer/density foam for support & comfort
- Luxury 65mm deep contoured upholstery
- Anti-bacterial/anti-microbial vinyl
- Paper roll holder supplied as standard
- 2 Pull-out work surfaces
- Cupboards include pull-out work surface and basket, shelf and lock
- Locking doors supplied with 2 keys
- Durable silver epoxy coated frame
- Cabinets supplied fully assembled
- Easy clean design and materials
- 3 Year warranty on all moving components
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- CE Marked
Upholstery & Colours
Choice of 15 Vinyl Colours
You may also like...
Hi , just wanted to say thank you . We are very pleased with how the work was undertaken and the finished article .
I found dealings with Sunflower easy and straightforward and got efficient answers to any questions/queries I raised. The workmen on site were excellent, keeping me up to speed with progress and cleaning up etc when the work was done. The finished product was exactly as the specification and when we contacted to ask a new fixed lamp to be moved from where it was installed the workmen came back within 24hours of the request to move it.
We have now used Sunflower Medical on several projects and would do so again. The completed work is to the highest standard, and we have found dealing with both the fitting teams and office an efficient and friendly process. particularly as there has been a fundamental desire to work with us in minimising disruption to patient care.